Cycle for Sight
A Farm-to-Fork Cycling Tour
We are very excited to announce this year’s Cycle for Sight will by a Farm-to-Fork cycling tour that will take place just 1 hour north of Toronto at Sheldon Creek Dairy.
This 6th generation family-owned micro dairy prides itself on producing milk as traditionally and naturally as possible. And our rest stops and finish-line party will also include local, farm-fresh food from neighbouring farms.
Register today for the early bird registration fee of $25. Fee increases to $50 on April 1st. Individual riders fundraise a minimum of $600 and tandem bike pairs raise a minimum of $600.
- Choice of distances: 25 km, 50 km, 100 km, 125 km
- One-of-a-kind Cycle for Sight jersey*
- Complimentary indoor training rides
- Personal webpage for easy online fundraising
- Rider gift bag
- Rest stops en route with unlimited snack and beverages
- Finish line celebration party with complimentary food and drinks
- Fundraising prizes and awards